Christmas is coming and for those staying at the Collingham over the festive period, that means two things –
1. You get to stay at one of the very best four-star aparthotels in London
2. There’s Christmas fun aplenty with a massive ice rink, two circuses, the tallest transportable observation wheel in the world and the famous Magical Ice Kingdom, plus bars for the grown-ups at Winter Wonderland!
But, our advice is to book now because we’re getting full!
Between 21st November and 5th January, Winter Wonderland returns to Hyde Park for it’s 13th year and it’s free to get in although it must be said that a lot of the attractions require a ticket including:
- Ice skating – £14.50 adults, £13.50 children 2-12
- Giant Observation Wheel – £9 adult, £7 children 2-12
- Paddington on Ice – £18.95 adult, £15.95 children 2-12
- Magical Ice Kingdom presents A Christmas Carol – £10 adult, £8 children 2-12
- Zippos Christmas Circus and Cirque Berserk – £14 adult, £10.50 children 2-12
- Bar Ice – £16 adults
- Mr Men and Little Miss – The Show – £10.50 adult, £7.50 children 2-12
- Ice-sculpting workshops – £64.50 for 2 people
- Bar Hütte – £199.50 (20 people for 1h 45m)
- Winter Wonderland Comedy Club – £16.50 adults 16+
As you can see, it’s not cheap so take lots of money!
Winter Wonderland also includes the traditional German Christmas Market – one of London’s largest Christmas markets as well as the 150+ stalls at the Angels Christmas Market selling gifts, arts and crafts, trinkets, jewellery and decorations and there are lots and lots of places to eat and drink including the Bavarian Village, Bar Ice, the Fire Pit, Thor’s Tipi, the Alpine après-ski Bar Hütte and the Cedar Spruce Bar & Kitchen.
It really is a fantastic day out and as night descends, it transforms into a spectacular light show visible from miles around.
Talking Of Miles Around…
If you’re coming to London over the Christmas period and want to go to Winter Wonderland, the best place to stay is the Collingham – even if we do say ourselves! We are under three miles from Hyde Park and we have some fantastic offers for you including:
- If you’re coming for 1-3 nights and pre-pay, you’ll save up to 15% off our best available rates
- If you’re coming for 4-30 nights, book early and save up to 20%
And that’s not all…!
Both offers come with some amazing extras including free wi-fi, a luxury welcome pack including wine and chocolates and excellent discounts at some of the best local restaurants.
You will enjoy the benefits and comforts of a four-star hotel but with the convenience and ease of more space and kitchen facilities associated with the best apartments in London.
The Collingham Serviced Apartments are beautifully appointed, some with a private terrace, and have been designed to encapsulate classic, contemporary British design. They are spacious and they feel like home from home – the hallmarks of a great apartment – so what are you waiting for…
Yes, there’s not much more we can add to that apart from this – if you’re coming to London over half-term, book today to take advantage of our great money-saving offers!
We’ll look forward to welcoming you to the Collingham Apartments and of course, if there’s anything you need to know, feel free to call us on 020 7244 8677 or email us today!